February 12, 2011

Inspiration Day # 2

My head is always up in the clouds, and that is where I like it to be. By this I mean that I never let a day pass by without spending time gazing at the sky above me in awe-mazement (amazement). It appears that we never see the same sky twice so I do not want to miss a mixture of colors and clouds that I may not see again. In the morning before I start the day I stand embracing the sky around me, and in the afternoon I put all work aside for a moment to stare to out a window or walk outside, and at night - my favorite time of the day - I get lost in the stars. There is something about the night that gives me a sense of truly being one with the Universe that surrounds our little planet.

What is the point I am trying to make? Just a small request… Take the time to appreciate life and do not let it pass by without showing gratitude. As busy (and sometimes stressed) adults we have lost our sense of wonder - so lets get it back.

In Love and Light,
Lita  

No comments:

Post a Comment